Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Progress

I am very happy to report that Ricky has been improving = spending more hours in the night in his own bed instead of ours.

The first night was bad - he woke up at 12:30am crying and I spent an hour trying to get him to go back to sleep. Then he was up again at 4:30am asking to come into our bed and I gave up - and threw him in our bed. I was a zombie the whole day.

The second night he got up at 1am and he went back to bed after I spent half an hour with him. He was crying and whining that he wanted to go in our bed.

The third night (last night) he slept the entire night - but woke up at 5:30am. I threw him in our bed and we all continued sleeping til it was time to get up.

Not perfect but it's progress. I don't want to jinx myself, but I thought it would be a lot more painful than this.

Not sure this NaBloPoMo was a good idea for me. I already missed a day. I didn't even make it a week!

No comments: