Saturday, September 1, 2007

Wah Wah Wah

Today is a sucky day. Today was my due date for the miscarriage I had in January...sniff sniff... I'm letting myself feel sad today and then no more. Life goes on!

In honor of that, I am listing the Top 5 Things You Should NOT Say to your Friend When She is *Trying*

1. "Did you get your period this month?" Say what?

2. "You guys ARE having sex, right?" No.....

3. "Are you pregnant yet? Any luck?" Shut up....

4. "My friend so-in-so had a miscarriage too...blah blah blah blah" Hearing about the misfortune of others does not make me feel better.

5. "There's something wrong with you. What does the doctor say?" Shut up....


I know my mommy friends mean well, but sometimes they should just shut up. Yesterday I went out to lunch with 5 of them and our toddlers - hoping to keep my mind off of what today is. Two of them are newly pregnant and I am very happy for them and the day I wanted to be away from pregnantpeopletalk was the day I got snowballed. Everything was pregnant around me - even things on TV. Everything in the world seems to be pregnant but me.

Sorry this entry is so freakin' whiny.

No comments: