Thursday, September 6, 2007

Whoa Think Twice, Just Another Day for You & Me in Paradise

Another librarian in my department was offended that our resident homeless man was playing with the zipper on his pants for too long and she complained to the Administrator (=big cheese). The Administrator told the homeless man that unless he is looking at books/magazines, etc. he has to stop using the library as his hotel.

I know I have complained about his BO several times, but this is SO SAD. I spent all night at the library wondering what he was doing rather than sleeping in the middle of Fiction like he usually does every day since I started working there 5 months ago.

I was afraid to give him some of my dinner thinking that he would then expect me to give him food every time I saw him - just like Max, our neighborhood outdoor cat. I regret not trying harder and I just hope that he found a new place to hang out in peace. I actually miss seeing him - and yeah BO and all. =(

No comments: