Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy 34th to Me


Yesterday was my 34th birthday, but I wasn't able to blog because of a great night of celebrating the night before - ahem...We went to see Metric play at the Metro and our friend works at that club and is friends with the bartenders. I just had 2 vodka tonics and 1 shot of some fruity yummy stuff and before I knew it the room was spinning, my words were slurring and everything was funny. 11 pukes later, I was a-ok to celebrate my 34th! I haven't puked from alcohol in about 4 years!

When I think of the number 34, it almost sounds middle-aged, but I can't be middle-aged yet for sure! I remember that show in the 80s called "Thirty-something" and I thought all those people were so old! But now that I am in my 30s, I don't feel old - I still feel like I'm 26. I think my 20s were spent figuring out who I was and my 30s seem to be about growing my family. I'm just glad that all seems to going well in my world and all the people I love are safe & healthy!

No comments: