Wednesday, August 8, 2007

And the Winner is...Butt Girl

My work day did not start out well. Because of the heat, I decided to wear a simple cotton dress to work. We have rain and wind today and as I was walking toward the entrance to the library, my dress blew up in the back - and the 60 year old man walking behind me got a clear view of my ass. In a thong.

He came in and actually came up to me a few times and asked questions. I do believe that my face is still purple-red - even after a few hours.

I was pretty annoyed in general and that continued when I observed that some of my co-workers were in bad moods. My mood did a total 360 however, when I logged onto my work email and discovered that I won an Ipod from our summer reading club contest for staff. Yay!

I never wanted an Ipod - I don't commute on a train anymore now that I'm a mommy and all. And I can't very well use it during the day and completely ignore my toddler. WHAT?? WHAT DID YOU SAY?? YOU WANT DIEGO?? I'll have to see if I can somehow hook it up to my car stereo - now THAT would be cool...

No comments: