Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Teddy at 3 Months


We were supposed to meet Ricky's buddy from school and his mom at this bouncy castle place but when we all woke up this morning, we were all sick - me, Ricky, and Mark. I am hoping the baby doesn't catch it - but I'm noticing that he's sleeping an awful lot today - more than usual. 
So Mark stayed home from his freelance job and I am watching them play videogames all day - that Indiana Jones Lego game is really cute. 

I never posted a picture of Teddy and here he is. He actually has blue eyes but you can't really tell in this picture. I find that interesting because I'm Filipino and my hubby is caucasian. They could still change, but I hope they don't. So here's my little man. Like the hair??

1 comment:

nancy said...

The hair ~is~ awesome.

And my man has blue eyes too - I'm dying for them to stay blue too. But as I know, they can change like up to a year. Which is crazy to me.

He's gorgeous!