Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Good Reason To Drink Your Milk


Ricky sometimes wanders into the bathroom when Mark is taking a shower during the week and talks to his dad while playing with some toys. This is a good time they spend together even if it lasts just 10 minutes. Sometimes when Mark works late, he spends a total of 15 minutes with Ricky in one day because by the time he comes home, Ricky is in bed sleeping. So of course, while he is playing with his toys on the bathroom floor, he may notice his father's private parts.

Mark told me that Ricky said "Daddy, you have a big penis. I have a small penis. I want a big penis. I should drink my milk!!!" Needless to say, I wrote this in his baby book just so I remember to tell him about it when he's a grown man.

1 comment:

Hooeyspewer said...

That Ricky is one smart little dude ;)