Thursday, July 19, 2007

So it Goes...

So here I am again. I did have an old blog, but I got tired of it. I hope to use this one as an outlet - mental and what-have-you. I used to be a big journal writer - from second grade until I turned about 25 and realized that if I died, someone would be reading all my secrets. Ironic that I am doing this now and all is available to world to peruse.

I am at work now. At the public library. Trying to hold my nose as the B.O. seems to drift by. So far today the worst offender was a woman. She smelled just like an old man who hadn't showered in weeks. I had to do a Mapquest request for her. I did it as fast as I could because I just wanted the smell away from me. I was secretly wondering if she had a husband who would tell her "Honey, you might want to take a shower."I like my new job a lot. It is so darn easy and I can't believe that people actually need a MLIS to do this (shhhh!!!). I like people - most days. As long as they are nice. And don't smell. Oh and take my reading suggestions.

I have a fab husband named Mark who I have been with for 11 years. We'll have our 5 year anniversary this year. We have a 2 year, 5 month old son named Ricky. He knew all his letters when he turned 18 months old and now he knows every truck on the road. By type - flatbed, tow, tanker, tandem, bulldozer, excavator, loader, digger, roller, etc etc etc. Funny, I don't think I could rattle off anything like that when I was his age. I must be dumb.

No comments: