Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Love My Cubs Hat


Ricky is absolutely obsessed with his Cubs hat. He had been wearing it off and on but since it's summer and I want to keep his perfect complexion perfect, he's been wearing it a lot more. He's become so fond of it that even when we're just hanging out at home, he refuses to remove it.

He sometimes asks to nap with it and has slept a whole night wearing it. I hope it doesn't do anything bad to his hair, although my sister tells me he will become bald if he keeps wearing it. She also pointed out that we need to let him know that he can't wear it when he starts pre-school next year. So far, I think he gets it. We went to a wake yesterday and he didn't complain that he couldn't wear his Cubs hat.

Oh and did I mention that he loves to sing the "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" 7th inning stretch song?

No comments: