Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random Thursday

I took Teddy to the Kohl's Children's Museum this morning and he loved it. My mom bought us a membership so I plan on taking him there once a week to run around if I can. Ricky loves it there and it's really a cool place. I heard lots of kids sneezing and coughing, and I'm dreading the thought of Teddy catching something from our visit (his hospital stay with pneumonia still fresh in my mind), but it can't be helped. He's been going crazy here at home - so bored - same old toys. Tomorrow he has speech therapy and he has his Toddlers in Action class. Both things he loves.

I have to work tonight at the library and I'm hoping it will be a smooth evening. I actually am looking forward to it. It's my time to interact with adults and help people find books and dvds. What could be better.

I am reading Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout - my third attempt. So far, so good. Not sure what my problem was those other times - maybe mommy a.d.d.

Not done Christmas shopping and still not sure if we're hosting Christmas day with my ILs. Our Christmas card photo still hasn't been taken. I'm not worried about it and not stressed at all. Is there something wrong with me?

I have to say that I'm starting to watch "The Talk" almost every day during nap time while I'm on the computer (yeah I should be walking on the treadmill instead but whatever). I used to watch "The View" (I love Whoopie) but it got too serious and they would argue all the time and I could never understand what anyone was saying because they would all talk at the same time. I like "The Talk" - all the ladies seem so nice and crack me up. No fighting. Been a SAHM for nearly 6 years and haven't watched one soap opera!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you guys are getting out of the house. I hope no one gets sick! And are there really soap operas on anymore? I think the only one left is Days of our Lives.