Sunday, January 29, 2012

Now Eat This!

In between keeping my children alive and making sure our house doesn't look like an episode of Hoarders, I've been sneaking in a page or two of a book, or watching 10 minutes of a show while I fold a basket of laundry. It certainly helps I've been working much more now so I can grab whatever I want at the library.

Now Reading:

How to Be an American Housewife by Margaret Dilloway

Now Perusing:

Sink Reflections by Marla Cilley - The Flylady

DVDs Watched this weekend:

Super 8 - Really enjoyed but thought the ending was too abrupt.

Parenthood - Season 1 - Didn't watch the whole season while it was on, so thought I would catch up on the ones that got away.

The final Harry Potter movie - Yes, we are *that* far behind. We tried to watch it last night and I fell asleep. Mark stayed up and watched the entire thing and said it was great. So much for watching movies together!

No comments: